Wednesday 10 December 2008

My little manimal.

This morning I left Clark alone while I got dressed. I heard an awful banging sound and when I came to investigate, Clark was in the laundry room with the broom banging it on the freezer, washer, walls, everything--trying to get it out. I thought, how funny. I wonder why he wants to use the broom.

Then I walked into the kitchen and I wondered no more.



I started sweeping it up my $3.47 worth of Fruity Cheerios (I'm not bitter--I promise), but thought I should take a picture to show Josh. Also notice how he lovingly takes his banana slices off his plate so he can eat directly from the table.

3 comments:

thecleggfamily said...

oh this is such a great moment...upset he trashed your whole box but thankful he's trying to clean up his mess??? that's pretty good!!!!

Sarah Bales said...

You sound like Chris Rock's dad on Everybody Hates Chris with pricing the cost of spilled food.

Abbey said...

very cute@