I'm trying to be better about capturing more every-day things with the kids, so I thought you might enjoy some Audrey-isms.
- "bree-zuh" for zebra
- "I help make-uh the bed."
- anytime Clark cries, it's for one of two reasons: "Oh, he's scared of lions." or, "Oh, Clarky wants his Pop (Shannon's dad)."
- "Oh, that clock!" This is from Cinderella and she says it to express frustration at anyone or anything.
- "Let's get some snugglin!" This is invariably the second thing out of her mouth when Josh gets home from work, following, "Welcome home!" She makes us all jump in the bed for some "snugglin'."
- "Can I please have a blue ah-bar?" This means a granola bar in a blue wrapper (as opposed to the ones in the green wrappers which do not contain chocolate chips).