- Moving!!!!!!! We're only moving sixty seconds away, so don't freak out.
- Providence Preparatory school! Providence is a Christian school with a classical approach to learning and is pretty great. And, no, my mom (the founder) did not tell me to say that. Check it out:provprep.org
- Fer-Fer is married!!!!! And also the new art teacher at Providence. Here are some pics from the wedding: (By the way, her husband's name is Jake. He works for one of the worship teams at Austin Stone. See more of them at jakeandjenriddle.com My mom is the maid of honor and I'm standing right next to her.
Thursday, August 18, 2016
Friday, July 29, 2016
|James', Charlie's, Elle's, and Margot's signature poses by a double rainbow.|
| From left to right: James, Alex, Charlie, Elle, Margot (with the mean face, as always.), Clark, me, Molly|
|David, Kelly's son, and Josephine, Brigid and Joey's daughter are SOOOOOO CUTE!|
- When you're angry make a "sh"-ing sound with your teeth clenched and scream,"How rude of you!"(That's the updated version; she used to say "You... Baby butt!"like it was the worst thing she could think of.)
- Make a rude face every time someone tries to take a picture of you. (See below)
- Insist on being the "mom" when the younger three play "House" and boss everyone around.
- When you don't get your way, cross your arms and walk around pouting.
Thursday, July 28, 2016
Clark is still obsessed with sports. He's a pretty good pitcher, though. But he calls himself "a disgrace to the family" because he played for the Yankees. He's going into 4th grade.
Me, well, I'm a busy bee. I sing, act, dance, play basketball and soccer, remain a Baylor fan, and, on top of it all, babysit. I'm going into 6th grade.
Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Monday, July 11, 2016
Sunday, December 05, 2010
Friday, November 05, 2010
Sunday, October 03, 2010
Sunday, September 05, 2010
Like we did last summer, we made a trip to Galveston right before school started. We took Molly again and the cousins had a great time together. Even though Molly couldn’t see out of one of her eyes with her goggles on she still managed to get a lot of mud on me.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
I can’t tell you how grateful I am to everyone who contributed to the book we made for Shannon’s birthday. It was pretty overwhelming to read how many great things were written about my beautiful wife. Here’s some pics of her opening and reading it.
Friday, August 13, 2010
We made our 3rd annual trip to Chick-fil-a on Cow Appreciation Day. I’m surprised more people don’t take advantage of this, but we had breakfast and lunch there. It happened to be on Shannon’s birthday this year, so I took her out for three meals. Here was Clark’s outfit. He matched the fireman cow for their recent spicy chicken sandwich promotion.
We had another great time in Estes Park this year. We stayed in a cabin with Bebe, Pop, Patrick and Molly. Gigi and Dada came up later in the week and stayed at the YMCA as well. This year we hiked to Black Lake which was a 10 miles roundtrip. The kids came with us to Bear Lake and Clark hiked to Bible Point.