Monday 11 July 2016

Hello!

Hi! I'm Audrey, the girl that's in all those  pictures from back in 2005-2011. Yeah. Her. So, anyway, I'm taking over the blog that my parents deserted and informing you about my life. You also might want to know that we have three other kids, Alexander Emmanuel Morrison, born on July 19th, 2009, loves sports and technically is a mini-version of Clark. He's about to turn seven. Elle Munezero Morrison, born on June 14th, 2010, she is a gymnast and is a wonderful big sister to Margot. She's six. (Alex and Elle didn't become our family officially till we adopted them somewhere in March 2011.) Margot Julianne Morrison, born on October 4th, 2012. She is three now and adorable and psycho at the same time. We also have a new dog and lots of new cousins.
So, I will do my best to inform you of it all the next few posts will be so you can catch up with us. Thank you! 
Love, 
Audrey
                                                             

1 comment:

Jen Riddle said...

Why didn't you mention Fer Fer and JakeyBaby?