Wednesday 7 September 2016

Labor Day

This Labor Day, my mom's family came over. It was my family, Brigid, Molly, Charlie, James, Josephine, my grandparents, Sarah, Emil (Sarah's husband), their daughter Nina, two 14 year old twin boys, named LaDarius and KaDarius, that are Sarah and Emil's neighbors, Patrick, Patrick's girlfriend Emma, Kelly, and David all were together this Labor Day. On Friday we went to the first Baylor game of the season (Yes, we're still die-hard Baylor fans), on Saturday we took everybody I just listed plus some of our friends to the house we're going to buy and played in the backyard and we also started our family fantasy football league. The rest of the weekend we just hung out. So, overall, it was lots of fun. Sorry I don't have any pictures to show you. 

No comments: