Monday 18 May 2009

My little girl is into cars...

Audrey is really making me laugh with her intense interest in cars. She asked my friend Marla, "What kind of car is this?" and Marla responded, "A Nissan Pathfinder." Audrey said, "Oh, that is not made in the United States." This is coming from a relative of Ann Falloure who, after purchasing a brand new car, could not name the make or model!

She has also taken to asking God to please give us "a Chevrolet Suburban."

One of the members at our gym drives a SmartCar and this fascinates her.

She spotted it first last week and shouted, "SmartCar!"

I said, "That is a really tiny car, isn't it?"

"Is it really tiny, Mom?" she said skeptically, almost scolding me for exaggerating. "I mean, it's not like you could lift it with your hands or anything. A really tiny car would be one on a Christmas ornament."

Well I guess you can't argue with that.

1 comment:

thecleggfamily said...

you could make a book with audrey's "funnies"...love the tiny car comment.