Thursday 9 April 2009

Terrible twos meet Clark






Our lil' man turns two tomorrow. Doubt we'd be able to do a blog post on a Friday night so here it goes. He's done a complete 180 from last year's birthday post. Apparently last year he was a sweet, calm, unassuming little boy. I have no recollection whatsoever of those days. Don't get me wrong. This lil guy will give you some of the sweetest snuggling that you could ever have, but if you aren't careful it might be followed by a punch in the face followed closely by laughter. The expression boys will be boys fits this lil guy perfect. I can't tell you how happy it made me last week when he brought me his baseball glove, my baseball glove, and a ball. For everyday the past two weeks he's carried his Chuck E Cheese tokens around and begged to go "shoot ball chuck cheese." Tonight we indulged him. Here's some pics of my son who brings us immense joy.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

happy birthday clarky!! i miss you guys!

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

Haha...we're right there with ya in the midst of the terrible twos. :)

Happy Birthday, Clark!