Tuesday 29 May 2007

First Haircut and other various events




Audrey had her first haircut last week. Nothing drastic but just a little trim and she did very well. Here's some other pictures of our boy since he hasn't been getting much face time lately on the blog. I would like to thank Talladega Nights (I think I watched it like 3 times on our cruise) because now when I think of how handsome my boy is becoming, I immediately think of this exchange from the movie.

Ricky Bobby: I hope you have sons. Beautiful, handsome boys. Articulate, educated, and athletic. And I hope they have their legs taken from them, so you can know what this pain is like.
Lucius Washington: [enraged] Don't you put that evil on me, Ricky Bobby! You are NOT paralyzed!

3 comments:

The Wetherells said...

well actually it's her second haircut if you'll remember our faux pas. love you.

Sara Carolina said...

audrey looks thrilled....i can't figure out who clark looks like. glad he gets to dovetail on audrey's blog....

KarenD said...

Audrey looks very concerned about the haircut. And Clark is indeed a cutie!