Monday 30 June 2008

Father's Day




My third Father's Day! The Lord has so richly blessed me with a great family. We have fun all the time. It's one of the best feelings to have Audrey come running to the door for a hug as soon as she hears me enter. Recently Clark has started following with his arms outstreched looking for a hug as well. Audrey and I went on a date tonight to go see "Kung Fu Panda." She was so excited and held my hand the whole time from the car, through the mall, and to the theater. It was such a special feeling how much she loved spending time with me. Last week as I ate breakfast, she asked "Dad, do you have to go to worky today?"
"Yes, sweetie I do."
"Ahh Dad, I just want to spend time with you."
I almost turned in my resignation that day.

3 comments:

Candace said...

You are in so much trouble when she turns 16.

Elaine said...

You made me smile! Keep dating your daughter and you will keep that amazing relationship throughtout your life. By the way, Shannon you look amazing.

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

What a beautiful family--inside and out! :)