Thursday 24 April 2008

Clark's Birthday Take Two





Here's some pics from Clark's birthday party in Nacogdoches. We had a great weekend at the lake at Bebe and Pop's. Clark looks like he has a little Edgar blood in him as he reached out to touch the flame on the candle (FYI- my mom's side of the family really enjoys burning things, ask Jacob next time you see him for details).


Here goes sappy Dad post. Shannon and I are amazed that one year has already past with this special little guy. He's gone through so many phases but has constantly remained a sweet, calm, unassuming little boy (recent exceptions on trip to San Francisco but occur after year birthday details later). At first, I wasn't sure I could love another child as much as I did Audrey but he has definitely proved me wrong. Some highlights-waking up every 2 hours for six months, army crawl, his faux-hawk haircut, first ballgame at Fenway, his Johnny Jump-Up, and his little stature (you're welcome for those genes son.) I love coming home from work. The moment I walk in the door, Audrey yells, "Daddy's home!" comes running and gives me a hug. Clark's face lights up the second he sees me and immediately does his speed crawl to me. To top it off, I get a kiss from my beautiful bride. Anyway, we are in love with our little man and can't wait to see all the great things he'll do.

No comments: