Sunday 15 July 2007

Father's Day Pics

Belated pics from Father's Day. The church sermon was pretty emotional for me (turning into my dad more and more everyday) as they emphasized how important my role is to my children. Everyday just gets better and better with them. After my first week back to work after vacation, I had some serious withdrawal problems because I only get to spend like 4 hours with them per day now. Shannon and I are constantly amazed at the Lord's love as we realize no matter how much we love Clark and Audrey, the Lord loves us more which is beyond comprehension. We are putting the wraps on a great weekend as we had few plans and we just got to spend time as a family. Audrey has been very funny as she asks for "FH" which is short for Family Holding. She wants everyone to come into the bed and just snuggle. There is nothing in the world that I'd rather do.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow--it just seems like yesterday that you were a little boy yourself and now here you are holding your two beautiful children. It is so wonderful to see the wonderful Christian father that you have become.

thecleggfamily said...

josh--

i'm so happy for you! happy father's day! i can't wait to meet clark and love on audrey! we'll be in texas the first part of august....

miss you!
jenn