Thursday 1 February 2007

The Most Amazing Two Years





Jennifer, I know you've been waiting up for this emotional post all night. So here it goes, today is Audrey's second birthday. Shannon and I can't believe how these past two years have flown by and changed our lives so much for the better. Audrey has brought so much joy and happiness into our home. Literally every night we lay in bed and think of the cute things she did that day. As we've looked back on pictures of even just last year at this time, we are amazed by how much she's grown. After I married my beautiful bride, I honestly thought my heart was full but with Audrey and our new son I sometimes think my heart will burst with the amount of love I have for my family (cheesy I know, but just like my dad always said "you'll never know how I feel until you have kids of your own"). I wish somehow my words could do some justice for the joy Audrey has brought us, but I don't think they could even scratch the surface of it. Well here's some pictures of Audrey at the Funland and of her with her birthday cake.

1 comment:

thecleggfamily said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Audrey!!! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. You are such a beautiful little girl! We can't wait to meet your little brother!

We love you!
Jennifer and Travis