Wednesday 1 February 2006

1st Birthday





Today is Audrey's first birthday! What a great year it's been (by far the best of our lives). Shannon and I could have never envisioned all the joy that a little girl could bring into our home. People always want to know if I can believe that she's a year old. Well, it's a complicated question to answer. It seems like forever ago that we brought her home from the hospital, but as we look back on pictures it's hard to believe that she's grown up so fast and it's exciting to think of all the great things she'll do in her life. God has blessed us more than we could ever imagine with this precious little girl. To sum this past year up, I'll have to quote Joe Cocker. "She's everything I hoped for." (FYI. Yes Skitarie, I am crying as I write this. You'll never know how I feel until you have children of your own.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY from South Carolina!!! I LOVED the cake pictures. How precious! She really chowed down on that birthday cake!!! Josh, you're postings make me want to cry every time!!! They are so sweet! Both you and Shannon are blessed with such a beautiful girl, and I can't wait to see her grow and mature into a godly woman! Give her lots of hugs and kisses for me!! I miss y'all so much!!!!

-Jenn