Thursday 5 January 2006

Bringing in the New Year



Notice to Grandparents: Skip to bottom for just Audrey updates. 2006 finally arrived. This is the year that I've looked forward to for a long time because I will finally graduate from optometry school. When you've strived for something since 8th grade, it feels really good to come close to reaching your goal. Well anyway, we had a small get together for New Years. Wes, Danny, Travis, Jennifer, Jason, Kendra, and Skitarie came over to hang out. It was fun to see everyone and we really enjoyed ourselves. Life is really funny because while I don't think I've ever been happier, I got kind of sad missing all of the times that we used to just hang out with no responsibility and the fun that we used to have.
Audrey brought in the new year with us and stayed up until two in the morning. She's so much fun and seemed to be the center of attention for a lot of the party.

No comments: