Thursday 8 December 2005

Hospital Trip


Audrey got really sick and had to be admitted to the hospital because she was dehydrated. One of the few benefits to living in Houston is the great medical care which Audrey received at Texas Children's Hospital. (I say all of this before I've seen the bill for all of this fine care) Shannon and Beth had to take her on Monday afternoon while I was in the middle of taking my national board exams. So after I got finished with testing on Monday, I went to the hospital and stayed for a while. I feel like a really bad father, because I had more testing the next day so I went home to spend the night. Shannon, being the super mother and wife, stayed beside Audrey's side the whole time! Audrey looked adorable in her hospital gown and when waving bye-bye to people with her IV hand which was in a splint. Well she stayed overnight and got really hydrated as you can tell by this picture. She wasn't too happy about the whole ordeal though.

No comments: