Wednesday 22 June 2005

New Orleans-First Vacation


Shannon and I got off work for two days and decided to take Audrey on her first vacation. On the streetcar down St. Charles St, Audrey and I were sitting close to the aisle when a girl in a mini-skirt got on and started to sit next to us. Before they sat down Audrey started grabbing the bottom the girl's skirt. The girl turned around really fast and I thought she was about to slap me. Then I felt like an idiot saying that the baby did it. Well people on the streetcar got a good laugh out of it.
We started a new tradition for Audrey and will buy an ornament for all of her places that she visits. Shannon and I got to add a new flag to our tradition of buying flag magnets to all the places that he have visited together. We had a great time and ate some unbelieveable food. We recommend K-Paul's Cajun Kitchen and Redfish Grille.
I'm proud to say that neither of my girls earned any beads on Bourbon street.

No comments: